Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Bar Peeler, chose the finest ones and prepared Bar Peeler Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Bar Peeler from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Bar Peeler from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Bar Peeler
500 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Bar Peeler. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Kuhn Rikon Original Swiss Peeler 3-Pack Red/Green/Yellow||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||Original Swiss Peeler 3-Pack Red/Green/Yellow||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||OXO Good Grips Y-Peeler||9||View On Amazon|
|5||Cave Tools Vegetable Y Peeler Julienne Swivel Slicer With Potato Eye Remover for Peeling Fruits and Vegetables - Kitchen Gadgets||8.6||View On Amazon|
|6||triangle Germany V-Shape Channel Knife||8.6||View On Amazon|
|7||OXO Good Grips Pro Y-Peeler||8.4||View On Amazon|
|8||Rösle Stainless Steel Wide Crosswise Swivel Peeler||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||Kuhn Rikon Piranha Y Peeler||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||OXO 11244200 Good Grips Citrus Peeler||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Kuhn Rikon Original Swiss Peeler 3-Pack Red/Green/Yellow
- OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
- Original Swiss Peeler 3-Pack Red/Green/Yellow
- OXO Good Grips Y-Peeler
- Cave Tools Vegetable Y Peeler Julienne Swivel Slicer With Potato Eye Remover for Peeling Fruits and Vegetables...
- triangle Germany V-Shape Channel Knife, Professional-Grade Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Carving...
- OXO Good Grips Pro Y-Peeler
- Rösle Stainless Steel Wide Crosswise Swivel Peeler, 1.5-inch
- Kuhn Rikon Piranha Y Peeler, 6.25-inch, Green
- OXO 11244200 Good Grips Citrus Peeler , Black
1. Kuhn Rikon Original Swiss Peeler 3-Pack Red/Green/Yellow
- The ultimate all-purpose Y peeler in a set of 3 – ideal for a wide variety of fruit and vegetables (both soft and hard) and more.
- Feature a razor-sharp straight carbon steel blade that maximizes smoothness and minimizes wastage
- Incorporates a convenient potato eye remover and is suitable for right and left-handed use
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing with warm, soapy water is recommended (always dry the blade thoroughly).
- Made in Rikon, Switzerland since 1986 and more than 20 million sold worldwide
2. OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
- Swiveling twin blades with flexible action easily peel potatoes, apples and other tough skinned fruits and vegetables.
- Soft, oversized handle designed for repetitive strokes
- Comfortable non slip grip, even when wet
- Built-in potato eye remover
- Large hole in handle for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
3. Original Swiss Peeler 3-Pack Red/Green/Yellow
- KITCHPOWER PEELER – Removes just the peel without digging into fruit beneath.
- The Best Peeler You Will Ever Try – Great for peeling ALL vegetables and fruits, such as zucchini, carrots, potatoes, apples, citrus fruit tomatoes, peaches, plums and more.
- ERGONOMIC & SCIENTIFIC DESIGN – Ergonomic design works in right or left hand and maintains a firm grip and pressure to ensure peeling is effortless and safe.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – STRONG Dual Rustproof & Sharp Stainless Steel blades stays ultra sharp and is effortless peeling.
- SAFE TO USE – Peeler has a comfortable handle, even during repetitive strokes.
4. OXO Good Grips Y-Peeler
- Suction base prevents little eaters from pushing, tipping or throwing it
- High side walls help little learners scoop up food
- Plate twists off suction base for easy cleaning
- Suitable for ages 6 months to 4 years
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Includes: One 5″ diameter bowl
- Includes: One 7.5″ diameter divided plate with 4 sections
5. Cave Tools Vegetable Y Peeler Julienne Swivel Slicer With Potato Eye Remover for Peeling Fruits and Vegetables – Kitchen Gadgets
- Save Electricity: You don’t need an electric peeler when you have this.
- Ergonomic Design: The handle fits comfortably in either right or left hand and provides a nonslip grip.
- Potato Lovers, We Got You: Whether it’s you or a friend that likes potatoes, don’t settle for other Y-Peelers that only get potato skin; this peeler has a potato eye remover so you can handle those potatoes like a boss.
- Multi Functional, Multi Food: Use to peel the skin off an apple or orange, grate some cheese for your wine party, or top your cake with chocolate shavings; everything you need is in this cutter.
- Use Your Peeled Veggies the Right Way: Learn how best to use your Veggie Peeler with our recipe book of 25 recipes; downloadable free with all Cave Tools products.
6. triangle Germany V-Shape Channel Knife
- WELDED BLADE FOR PRECISE V-SHAPE CUTTING: Carve v-shaped aromatic ribbons of citrus peel quickly and easily and present raw fruits and vegetables in a decorative way; simple garnishing tool for salads, desserts or drinks.
- 100% GERMAN STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Featuring premium durable stainless steel from Solingen, Germany, razor sharp tempered cutting edge creates thick spiral strips from oranges, lemons and citrus peels; blade’s fixed depth cuts deeper into fruit and vegetable skins than traditional zester without damaging flesh.
- EASY-TO-MANEUVER ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Lightweight handle suitable for left and right-hand use; comfortable and controlled grip.
- DIMENSIONS: Total length measures 6-1/4″; v-shaped blade notch measures 1/4″ wide
- CARE: Food and dishwasher safe; made in Solingen, Germany
7. OXO Good Grips Pro Y-Peeler
- Precision ground, extra-hardened stainless steel blade
- Longer blade for better maneuvering
- Blade is easily replaceable with the OXO Peeler Blade Replacement Cartridge, sold separately
- Sharp eyer easily removes blemishes in one scoop
- Non-slip, contoured handle for choking up or gripping farther back
8. Rösle Stainless Steel Wide Crosswise Swivel Peeler
- 1.5-Inch-wide blade ideal for peeling long vegetables like carrots
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel with satin finish handle
- Sturdy, balanced, comfortable in the hand
- Safe to use in dishwasher; made in China.
9. Kuhn Rikon Piranha Y Peeler
- Horizontal blade peels smooth-skinned fruits and vegetables quickly and easily
- Serrated, stainless-steel blade bites into smooth and fuzzy skins and peels them off in smooth, thin strips.
- Plastic handle is ergonomically designed for easy grip
- Dishwasher safe; available in a choice of colors
- Hole in handle for easy hanging storage
10. OXO 11244200 Good Grips Citrus Peeler
- Effortlessly peel and zest citrus fruits with the OXO Good Grips Citrus Prep Peeler & Zester
- Compact, comfortable Y-peeler shape is easy to maneuver and works with every grip
- Sharp, durable, Japanese stainless steel blades won’t rust
- Non-slip ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
Bar Peeler Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bar Peeler stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bar Peeler in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bar Peeler for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bar Peeler Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bar Peeler in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bar Peeler currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bar Peeler based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bar Peeler before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bar Peeler they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bar Peeler, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bar Peeler before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bar Peeler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bar Peeler if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bar Peeler on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.