You can trust our selection for Barebones Computer Systems Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 200 reviews for Barebones Computer Systems and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Barebones Computer Systems where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Barebones Computer Systems.
Comparison Chart for Best Barebones Computer Systems
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Barebones Computer Systems after analyzing 200 reviews.
|1||ZOTAC ZBOX-CI325NANO-U Series Nano Fan-less Mini PC Intel N3160 Quad-Core CPU Silent Performance Barebone System||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Asus PN50-BBR065MD AMD Renoir FP6 R5-4500U/ DDR4/ WiFi/ USB3.1 Mini PC Barebone System (Black)||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||Shuttle XPC Cube SH370R6V2 Mini Barebone PC Intel H370 Supports 95W Coffee Lake CPU No RAM No HDD/SSD No CPU No OS 300W PSU||9.8||View On Amazon|
|4||Qotom-Q555G6-S05 Qotom Mini PC Intel Core i5 7200U Industrial Micro PC Barebone System Dual Core Desktop Small Computer with 6 Gigabit Ethernet NIC||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||Intel NUC NUC7CJYH Barebone System - Mini PC - Intel Celeron J4005||9.4||View On Amazon|
|6||ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System (ZBOX-CI329NANO-U)||9.2||View On Amazon|
|7||Intel NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH Barebone System BOXNUC5I7RYH||9||View On Amazon|
|8||Supermicro Super Server Barebone System Components SYS-5018A-MLTN4||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||Intel NUC 10 Performance NUC10i7FNH Barebone System Mini PC||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Fanless Industrial PC, Mini Computer||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ZOTAC ZBOX-CI325NANO-U Series Nano Fan-less Mini PC Intel N3160 Quad-Core CPU Silent Performance Barebone...
- Asus PN50-BBR065MD AMD Renoir FP6 R5-4500U/ DDR4/ WiFi/ USB3.1 Mini PC Barebone System Black
- Shuttle XPC Cube SH370R6V2 Mini Barebone PC Intel H370 Supports 95W Coffee Lake CPU No RAM No HDD/SSD...
- Qotom-Q555G6-S05 Qotom Mini PC Intel Core i5 7200U Industrial Micro PC Barebone System Dual Core Desktop...
- Intel NUC NUC7CJYH Barebone System Mini PC Intel Celeron J4005
- ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System , No SSD, No...
- Intel NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH Barebone System BOXNUC5I7RYH
- Supermicro Super Server Barebone System Components SYS-5018A-MLTN4
- Intel NUC 10 Performance NUC10i7FNH Barebone System Mini PC
- Fanless Industrial PC, Mini Computer, Intel Core I3 4005U, IM04, AC WiFi/BT4.0/2HDMI/2LAN/6COM RS232/4USB3.0/4USB2.0...
1. ZOTAC ZBOX-CI325NANO-U Series Nano Fan-less Mini PC Intel N3160 Quad-Core CPU Silent Performance Barebone System
- Fan-less, Passive Cooled Silent Performance
- Intel N3160 quad-core 1.6GHz, up to 2.24GHz/Intel HD Graphics
- Drive and Memory: 1 x 2.5-inch SATA 6.0 Gbps HDD/SSD slot, 2 x DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM slots (up to 8GB)
- Video Output: HDMI 1.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet: 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- System ram type: ddr3_sdram
2. Asus PN50-BBR065MD AMD Renoir FP6 R5-4500U/ DDR4/ WiFi/ USB3.1 Mini PC Barebone System (Black)
- No Memory, No HDD, No OS
- Processor: AMD Renoir FP6, R5-4500U
- Chipset: AMD Platform
- Memory: W/O RAM, support 2 x SO-DIMM, DDR4-3200MHz memory (up to 64GB)
- Graphics Module: Radeon Vega 7 Graphics
3. Shuttle XPC Cube SH370R6V2 Mini Barebone PC Intel H370 Supports 95W Coffee Lake CPU No RAM No HDD/SSD No CPU No OS 300W PSU
- Supports Intel 9th/8th Generation coffee Lake i3/i5/i7/i9 Pentium/Celeron 95W processors with UHD Graphics No RAM no HDD/SSD No OS Compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit).
- Note does not support the unlock-function of Intel K-Series processors Not compatible with older socket LGA 1151 processors (6th Gen “Sky lake” And 7th Gen “Kabyle”).
- 4x 288 pin dual Channel DDR4 DIMM Slots 32GB per DIMM (Max 128GB) 1 x HDMI 2 0 2 x Display Port Triple video output that support four of 4K UHD displays at 2160P/60 Hz frame rate.
- 1x PCI-E x16 1x PCI-E x4 support RAID 0 1 5 10 4x USB 3 1 4x USB 3 1 4x USB 2 0 1 x 5 25″ Odd bay 2x 3 5″ Hd bay M 2 2280 slot 2x Intel Gigabit LAN.
- Os’ no Operating System
- System Ram Type: Ddr4 Sdram
4. Qotom-Q555G6-S05 Qotom Mini PC Intel Core i5 7200U Industrial Micro PC Barebone System Dual Core Desktop Small Computer with 6 Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- Main Port: 1 HD Video + 1 COM + 2 USB 2.0 + 2 USB 3.0 + 6 LAN.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Kaby Lake, Dual Core, 3M Cache, 2.50GHz, up to 3.10GHz).
- Configuration: Barebone-S05 (NO DDR4 RAM, NO mSATA SSD, NO 2.5″ SATA HDD, NO WiFi, NO OS, Fanless)
- It support Mini-PCIe-PCIe signal WiFi.
- Perfect fit for a LAN or WAN router, firewall, proxy, WiFi access point, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, etc.
5. Intel NUC NUC7CJYH Barebone System – Mini PC – Intel Celeron J4005
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput.
- Provides 6 USB ports for responsive and expanded device connections
6. ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System (ZBOX-CI329NANO-U)
- Intel N4100 Processor (quad-core 1.1GHz, up to 2.4GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics 600, Triple display ready, 4K ready at 60 Hz, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, VGA
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Gigabit LAN
- 4 x USB 3.0 (1 x Type-C), 1 x USB 2.0
- Fan-less, passive cooling, VESA mountable
7. Intel NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH Barebone System BOXNUC5I7RYH
- 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5557U processor
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100
- Headphone/Microphone jack on the front panel
- Mini HDMI & Mini DisplayPort.Internal support for M.2 SSD card & SATA3 for 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- Memory types:DDR3L-1333/1600 1.35V SO-DIMM
8. Supermicro Super Server Barebone System Components SYS-5018A-MLTN4
- Intel Atom processor C2550, Sock, FCBGA 1283, 14W 4-Core
- 2x 3.5″ Fixed SATA3 HDD bays or 4x 2.5″ SATA2 HDD optional
- 1x PCI-E 2.0 x8, 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4
- Up to 64GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC or non-ECC UDIMM in 4 DIMM sockets
- 200W Low-noise power supply w/ PFC
- Intel Atom processor C2550, SoC FCBGA 1283, 14W 4-Core
- Intel System-on-Chip design
- 2x 3.5″ Fixed SATA3 HDD bays or 4x 2.5″ SATA2 HDD optional
9. Intel NUC 10 Performance NUC10i7FNH Barebone System Mini PC
- Intel Core i7-10710U 1.10 – 4.70 GHz 6-Core Processor; Intel UHD Graphics
- Supports up to 64GB DDR4 SODIMM Memory
- Supports a 2.5″ Drive Bay, M.2 NVMe, SDXC Card Slot
- Intel GbE LAN, Wireless 802.11ax, Bluetooth, Thunderbolt 3 on USB Type-C
- NUC Form Factor: 4.6″ x 4.4″ x 2.0″
10. Fanless Industrial PC
- Powered by intel core i3 4005u processor, applicable to a wide range of industrial applications, 7 x 24 hours of stable work, strong computing power, and can better meet industrial needs.
- Barebone system is no RAM, no SSD, no HDD and as well no any system, you have to insert RAM, SSD/(SSD+HDD) and install the system on your own.
- Fanless passive cooling design: silent solution that’s ultra energy-efficient.
- Designed with 2 x hdmi, 4 x usb3.
- Size at 175 x 210 x 45mm, 2.
Barebones Computer Systems Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Barebones Computer Systems stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Barebones Computer Systems in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Barebones Computer Systems for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Barebones Computer Systems Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Barebones Computer Systems in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Barebones Computer Systems currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Barebones Computer Systems based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Barebones Computer Systems before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Barebones Computer Systems they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Barebones Computer Systems, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Barebones Computer Systems before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Barebones Computer Systems will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Barebones Computer Systems if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Barebones Computer Systems on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.