Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra, chose the finest ones and prepared Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra
We’ve scanned 100 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra than this review article may help you.
|1||Shimano L04C Metallic Disc Brake Pads Metallic||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Shoe Set||9.4||View On Amazon|
|3||SHIMANO 2 Pairs Disc Brake Pads & Spring B01S-B03S (Resin)||8.8||View On Amazon|
|4||BRAKETB J02A Resin Disc Brake Pad Compatible with Shimano Brake (2 Pairs)||8.8||View On Amazon|
|5||2 Pairs of Shimano R55C4 Brake Pads for Carbon Rim (Dura Ace||8.8||View On Amazon|
|6||SHIMANO L03A Bicycle Brake Pads||8.6||View On Amazon|
|7||2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts||8.4||View On Amazon|
|8||SHIMANO J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad Metallic||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||SHIMANO BR-6700 Ultegra Caliper Pad Set (Road)||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Shimano J04C Metal Disc Brake Pads||8.4||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Shimano L04C Metallic Disc Brake Pads Metallic, One Size
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Shoe Set
- SHIMANO 2 Pairs Disc Brake Pads & Spring B01S-B03S Resin
- BRAKETB J02A Resin Disc Brake Pad Compatible with Shimano Brake 2 Pairs
- 2 Pairs of Shimano R55C4 Brake Pads for Carbon Rim Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105 Road Bike Brake Pads
- SHIMANO L03A Bicycle Brake Pads, Unisex, Adult, One Size
- 2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Factory Number: Y-8L298062
- SHIMANO J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad Metallic, One Size
- SHIMANO BR-6700 Ultegra Caliper Pad Set Road
- Shimano J04C Metal Disc Brake Pads, Spring and Fin
1. Shimano L04C Metallic Disc Brake Pads Metallic
- Material: aluminum, stainless steel
- Compatibility: BR-RS805, BR-RS505
- Recommended Use: road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
2. Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Shoe Set
- R55C4 padsAluminum pad holder
3. SHIMANO 2 Pairs Disc Brake Pads & Spring B01S-B03S (Resin)
- 2 Pairs Shimano Disc Brake Pads and Spring B01S (Resin) – Resin brake pad without radiator fin for Shimano disc brake.
- Compatible with: BR-C501, BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-M495, BR-M486, BR-M485, BR-M475, BR-M465, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M445, BR-M416, BR-M416A, BR-M415, BR-M4050, BR-M3050, BR-M395, BR-M375, BR-M355, BR-T675, BR-T615, BR-TX805.
- Resin pads: Make less noise than sintered metal pads and offer better modulation
- High quality Shimano resin disc brake pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
4. BRAKETB J02A Resin Disc Brake Pad Compatible with Shimano Brake (2 Pairs)
- Genuine Shimano Pad in Factory Packaging
- Two pairs (enough for two wheels) including springs and pins
- Compatibility: BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, BR-M6000, BR-M615, BR-S700, BR-RS785, BR-R785.
- Please be aware that these pads are too large for some Shimano brake calipers and please check to make sure your model is shown above.
5. 2 Pairs of Shimano R55C4 Brake Pads for Carbon Rim (Dura Ace
- 2 Pairs of Shimano R55C4 Brake Pads for Carbon Rim (Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105) Road Bike Brake Pads
- R55C4 is Shimano high-end race brake pad with excellent wet and dry performance.
- This package include 2 pairs (4 pieces) for front and rear with locking screws
- Suitable Brake Type: Caliper
- Excellent Road Bike Brake Pads
6. SHIMANO L03A Bicycle Brake Pads
- Resin brake pads.
- Size: 5 x 5 x 3 cm.
- Brand: Shimano.
7. 2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts
- Shimano brake pads for aluminum rims. Model R55C4 (New version of R55C3)
- Includes: 2 pair Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 and Bolts
8. SHIMANO J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad Metallic
- Material: [base plate] stainless steel, [cooling fins] aluminum, [pad] metallic
- Compatibility: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Shimano XTR BR-M9020, Shimano XTR BR-M987, Shimano XTR BR-M985, Shimano Deore XT BR-M785, Shimano SLX BR-M675, Shimano Deore BR-M615, Shimano BR-RS785.
- Recommended Use: mountain bike
9. SHIMANO BR-6700 Ultegra Caliper Pad Set (Road)
- Stiff light alloy holder
- Replaceable brake pad insert
- Shimano Reference Number: BR-6700
10. Shimano J04C Metal Disc Brake Pads
- Pair of genuine Shimano replacement pads
- Alloy and Steel back plate using Ice-Technologies heat radiation cooling fins with metal sintered braking compound.
- J04C metal pad and spring, with cooling fin
- Will fit; BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M8000, BR-M985, BR-M785, BR-M666, BR-S700, BR-R785, BR-RS785
- Shimano article number Y-8LW98030
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Brake Pads For Shimano Ultegra on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.