Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Harley Grips, chose the finest ones and prepared Harley Grips Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Harley Grips from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Harley Grips from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Harley Grips
Our team scanned 200 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Harley Grips in this article.
|1||Kuryakyn 3582 Riot Handlebar Grips for Throttle and Clutch||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Arlen Ness 07-325 Black Fusion Grip||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||Avon Grips Unisex-Adult Grips (Black, one_Size)||9.2||View On Amazon|
|4||HTTMT MT291-020- Handlebar skull grips Compatible with Harley 96-later VRSC||9.2||View On Amazon|
|5||CICMOD Edge Cut 1" Handlebar Hand Grip for Harley Touring Sportster Dyna Softail V-Rod||9||View On Amazon|
|6||Kuryakyn 5943 Thresher Handlebar Grips for Throttle and Clutch||8.8||View On Amazon|
|7||ODI Vans Cult Street Motorcycle Hand Grips - Black / 1"||8.4||View On Amazon|
|8||Avon Grips Custom Contour Black Grips CC-86-ANO||8.2||View On Amazon|
|9||1" Contrast cut electronic throttle grips For Harley touring softail Electronic throttle grips models 08-19||8.2||View On Amazon|
|10||Kuryakyn 6212 Premium ISO Handlebar Grips with Standard Throttle Boss for Dual Cable Throttle Control: 1982-2019 Harley-Davidson Motorcycles||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Kuryakyn 3582 Riot Handlebar Grips for Throttle and Clutch, Dual Cable Throttle Control: 1996-2019 Harley-Davidson...
- Arlen Ness 07-325 Black Fusion Grip
- Avon Grips Unisex-Adult Grips Black, one_Size
- HTTMT MT291-020- Handlebar skull grips Compatible with Harley 96-later VRSC, XL, XR, Dyna, Softail and...
- CICMOD Edge Cut 1" Handlebar Hand Grip for Harley Touring Sportster Dyna Softail V-Rod
- Kuryakyn 5943 Thresher Handlebar Grips for Throttle and Clutch, Electronic Throttle Control: 2008-19 Harley-Davidson...
- ODI Vans Cult Street Motorcycle Hand Grips Black / 1"
- Avon Grips Custom Contour Black Grips CC-86-ANO
- 1" Contrast cut electronic throttle grips For Harley touring softail Electronic throttle grips models...
- Kuryakyn 6212 Premium ISO Handlebar Grips with Standard Throttle Boss for Dual Cable Throttle Control:...
1. Kuryakyn 3582 Riot Handlebar Grips for Throttle and Clutch
- Allows you to customize your motorcycle
- Features premium EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber compound that eliminates vibration
- glue-less clutch grip making installation and removal for handlebar swaps easy
- Includes (1) Clutch Side Grip, (1) Throttle Side Grip; Suggested for installation (not Included): set of torx wrenches, set of hex wrenches, combination wrenches, utility knife, 80-100 grit sandpaper and adhesive solvent.
- Compatible with Harley-Davidson models: ’96-’19 with Dual Cable Throttle Control (excludes Streets), not compatible with some Dillinger Levers.
2. Arlen Ness 07-325 Black Fusion Grip
- Each grip design features excellent Traction for your hands
- Billet aluminum accents are intricately machined and later finished in flawless chrome or Black Anodizing.
- Slot track design features 11/4″ billet aluminum inner collars with an air cushion rubber thumb pad, Linear knurled rubber grips and slotted billet aluminum end caps.
- Port hole, deep cut, and smooth designs feature 11/4″ billet aluminum inner collars, diamond knurled rubber grips and billet aluminum end caps.
- Ring leader design features a Linear knurled rubber grip with integrated air pillows for extreme comfort; collars, rings and end caps machined from billet aluminum for an excellent look.
3. Avon Grips Unisex-Adult Grips (Black, one_Size)
- fits 1in. bars. inside length 4.20in., od 1.45in.
- these ergonomically designed grips are made of billet aluminum and genuine avon seamless rubber grip technology.
- they provide the rider with the ultimate in style and vibration-reducing comfort
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
4. HTTMT MT291-020- Handlebar skull grips Compatible with Harley 96-later VRSC
- High quality CNC billet aluminum
- Condition : CHROMED
- Left hand ( hole size): 1″(25.4mm )
- right hand ( hole size):1″(25.4mm)
- See description for more detail
5. CICMOD Edge Cut 1″ Handlebar Hand Grip for Harley Touring Sportster Dyna Softail V-Rod
- 100% Brand New;Color: Black
- Size: Both inside hole size are 1 inch ,Out Diameter of 1.5 inches ( 3.8cm)
- Fitment:Sportster XL / XR from 1996 -2015;Dyna from 1996 – 2015;Softail from 1996 – 2015;V-Rod VRSC models from 1996 – 2015;Touring models from 1997 – 2015 (Not fit for Touring Models Bj.
- Easy installation!Modern, stylish, and functional!
- Package Included:A pair of motorcycle hand grips(left and right)
6. Kuryakyn 5943 Thresher Handlebar Grips for Throttle and Clutch
- Unique design is specifically made for Harley-Davidson electric throttle motorcycles
- Shark tooth inspired textured EPDM rubber giving you that ultra-soft, vibration-dampening comfort
- Features a small diameter with subtle palm swell for a comfortable feel and ergonomically contours to the shape of your hands.
- Includes (1) Satin black clutch side grip, (1) satin black throttle side grip; suggested tools for installation (not included): torx drivers set, set of hex wrenches, utility knife, 80-100 grit sandpaper and adhesive solvent.
- Compatible with Harley-Davidson models: ’08-’19 H-D Models with Electronic Throttle Control (excludes ’18-’19 FLTRXSE).
7. ODI Vans Cult Street Motorcycle Hand Grips – Black / 1″
- Both 1″ and 7/8″ handlebar fitments available
- 7/8″ grips have 1″ throttle side, 1″ grips have 1.1/8″ throttle side ID
- 125mm Length
- Sold in Pairs
- Throttle sleeve required
8. Avon Grips Custom Contour Black Grips CC-86-ANO
- Features billet aluminum ends
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: Inside length = 4.600″ OD = 1.450″
- Soft serrated pattern keeps your hands locked on
- Push-Pull Throttle Sleeve – Fits 1″ handlebars
9. 1″ Contrast cut electronic throttle grips For Harley touring softail Electronic throttle grips models 08-19
- 1″ Billet CNC Edge Cut Handlebar Grips For Harley Electronic wire touring 08-17
- For Harley Davidson Touring:( electronic throttle , no wire) : CVO Breakout FXSBSE 2013 ; Electra Glide Classic FLHTC 2008-13 ; Electra Glide Standard FLHT 2008-09 ; Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-13 ; Road Glide Custom Screamin Eagle FLTRXSE 2012 ; Road Glide Custom Screamin Eagle FLTRXSE2 2013 ; Road Glide FLTR 2008-09 ; Road Glide Screamin Eagle FLTRSE3 2009 ; Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-13 ; Road Glide Ultra Screamin Eagle FLTRUSE 2011 ;.
- Road King Classic FLHRC 2008-12 ; Road king Classic FLHRC 2013 ; Road King FLHR 2008-12 ; Road king FLHR 2013 ; Road King Screamin Eagle FLHRSE4 2008 ; Road King Screamin Eagle FLHRSE5 2013 ;.
- Street Glide FLHX 2008-13 ; Street Glide Screamin Eagle FLHXSE 2010 ; Street Glide Screamin Eagle FLHXSE2 2011 ; Street Glide Screamin Eagle FLHXSE3 2012 ;.
- Ultra/Electra FLHTCU 2008-13 ; Ultra/Electra Limited FLHTK 2011-13 ; Ultra/Electra Screamin Eagle Dark Side Limited FLHTK 2010 ; Ultra/Electra Screamin Eagle FLHTCUSE3 2008 ; FLHTCUSE4 2009 ; FLHTCUSE5 2010 ; FLHTCUSE6 2011 ; FLHTCUSE7 2012 ; For Harley Davidson Tri-Glide: Ultra/Electra Screamin Eagle FLHTCUSE8 2013 ; Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-11 ; For Harley fly by wire with electronic throttle sensor inside grip starting in 2008 on Touring models.
10. Kuryakyn 6212 Premium ISO Handlebar Grips with Standard Throttle Boss for Dual Cable Throttle Control: 1982-2019 Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
- Grip placement dampens handlebar vibration and provides a soft, non-slip surface
- Features unique recessions between grip pads to allow air flow; Provides added relief from the heat
- Unique removable end caps allow use with stock air reservoir type handlebars; Matching contoured Throttle Boss helps relieve forearm fatigue.
- Includes (1) clutch side grip, (1) throttle side grip, (1) tube adhesive; Suggested tools (not included): torx/hex/combination wrenches, utility knife, 80-100 grit sandpaper, and adhesive solvent.
- Compatible with dual cable throttle control Harley-Davidson models: ’82-’19 H-D (excludes ’18-’19 FLTRXSE).
Harley Grips Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Harley Grips stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Harley Grips in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Harley Grips for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Harley Grips Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Harley Grips in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Harley Grips currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Harley Grips based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Harley Grips before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Harley Grips they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Harley Grips, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Harley Grips before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Harley Grips will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Harley Grips if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Harley Grips on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.