Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Micro Car Amplifier, chose the finest ones and prepared Micro Car Amplifier Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Micro Car Amplifier from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Micro Car Amplifier from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Micro Car Amplifier
We’ve scanned 100 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Micro Car Amplifier than this review article may help you.
|1||Rockville RXD-T2 Micro Car Audio Class D Amplifier 2400w 2 Chan 2x600W CEA Rated||9.6||View On Amazon|
|2||Audiopipe APMCRO-4100 Micro 4 Channel Amplifier - 1300W||9.4||View On Amazon|
|3||Diamond Audio MICRO4V2 4-Channel 600 Watts RMS Class D Amplifier||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W RMS||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||Skar Audio SK-M4004D Compact Full-Range Class D 4 Channel Car Amplifier||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||Soundstream ST4.1200D Stealth Series 1200W Class D 4 Channel Amplifier||9.2||View On Amazon|
|7||Sony XMS400D 4 Channel Micro Amplifier (Black)||9||View On Amazon|
|8||TORO TECH – MRx2||8.8||View On Amazon|
|9||NVX VADM2 440W RMS Full Range Class D 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Micro Amplifier||8.6||View On Amazon|
|10||Kenwood KAC-M1814 4-Channel Compact Bridgeable Marine/Motorsports 400W Max Power Digital Amplifier||8.4||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Rockville RXD-T2 Micro Car Audio Class D Amplifier 2400w 2 Chan 2x600W CEA Rated
- Audiopipe APMCRO-4100 Micro 4 Channel Amplifier 1300W
- Diamond Audio MICRO4V2 4-Channel 600 Watts RMS Class D Amplifier
- Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W RMS
- Skar Audio SK-M4004D Compact Full-Range Class D 4 Channel Car Amplifier, 400W
- Soundstream ST4.1200D Stealth Series 1200W Class D 4 Channel Amplifier
- Sony XMS400D 4 Channel Micro Amplifier Black
- TORO TECH MRx2, 110w x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm 150w x 2 RMS @ 2 Ohm Micro Sized Multi Channel Car Amplifier, Sound...
- NVX VADM2 440W RMS Full Range Class D 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Micro Amplifier
- Kenwood KAC-M1814 4-Channel Compact Bridgeable Marine/Motorsports 400W Max Power Digital Amplifier
1. Rockville RXD-T2 Micro Car Audio Class D Amplifier 2400w 2 Chan 2x600W CEA Rated
- Rockville RXD-T2 Micro Class D Car Amplifier 2400 Watt 2 Channel 2x400W CEA Rated
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
2. Audiopipe APMCRO-4100 Micro 4 Channel Amplifier – 1300W
- CLASS D AMP POWER: Class D car audio amplifier featuring 2 x 250 watts of maximum power; RMS power: 4 x 100 watts at 4 ohms, 4 x 180 watts at 2 ohms.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Overload and overheat protection keeps equipment safe and secure
- INTERNAL TECHNOLOGY: Features surface mount technology with a double side printed circuit board
- POWERFUL SOUND: Micro design to provide powerful design in tight spaces
- AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS: Input level: 0.
3. Diamond Audio MICRO4V2 4-Channel 600 Watts RMS Class D Amplifier
- Ultra-compact, high density aluminum alloy chassis provides superior thermal stability | Four layer, glass epoxy circuit board for enhanced performance and reliability | Full Range Class D amplifier technology | Bridgeable for high power operation (CH1+CH2/CH3+CH4) | Balanced differential inputs for superior noise rejection.
- Input sensitivity from 200mV to 10V accepts Line (RCA) and Speaker level input | Input selector switch (2 CH / 4 CH) | Selectable auto-turn-on mode: Signal Sensing (VOX), 12V Remote (REM) and DC offset (DC) | Fully variable, 12dB per octave, electronic crossovers | Built-in BTR Port (MICRO-USB) to connect our optional Bluetooth receiver-controller | Illuminated logo.
- RMS Power Rating – RMS Power (2Ω): 150W x 4 | RMS Power (4Ω): 80W x 4 | Bridged (mono 1Ω): N/A | Bridged (mono 2Ω): N/A | Bridged (mono 4Ω): 300W x 2 | Topology: Full Range Class D Power Supply | Power Supply: Full PWM | Power Supply Threshold: 10.
- Distortion – THD 4 (1KHx @ 4Ω): 0.
- Output Stage – Output Impedance: 0.
4. Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W RMS
- Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W Dyno-Certified RMS.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc).
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz – 250Hz.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
5. Skar Audio SK-M4004D Compact Full-Range Class D 4 Channel Car Amplifier
- Ultra Compact MOSFET Full-Range 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 140 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 100 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- Crossover Controls: HPF / Full-Range / LPF | Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40kHz
- Hi-Level Input Connections: Yes | 8 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
6. Soundstream ST4.1200D Stealth Series 1200W Class D 4 Channel Amplifier
- Stealth Series 1200W class D 4 channel amplifier RMS power 4Ω: 100X4/ RMS power 2ω: 150X4/ bridged 4Ω: 300X2 2-Ohm stereo &.
- 4-Ohm bridged full-range operation Hybrid aluminum alloy heatsink for optimum dissipation Military grade SMT PCB maintains dynamic performance.
- Package dimensions: 7.75″ L x 3.0″ W x 1.5″ H
- Country of Origin: CHINA
7. Sony XMS400D 4 Channel Micro Amplifier (Black)
- Continuous power output of 45 W per channel (at 4 Ω), Class-D Technology, Compact Design
- Built-in LP (low-pass) filter and HP (high-pass) filter, Protection circuit and indicator provided.
- High level or low level input connection, Hi-level Sensing Power On
8. TORO TECH – MRx2
- At TORO TECH our sole purpose is to offer the ultimate combination of performance, quality, style and value.
- The MRx2 Toro Audio Micro Sized Mono Black Amplifier is designed to operate in Mono for powering a Subwoofer system or Stereo for powering Mid Range or High Frequency drivers.
- The MRx2 utilizes High Pass, Low Pass and Full range switching.
- Sound Quality Full Range Class-D Design, X1 and X10 Switching for HPF / LPF Crossover, Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks, Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover, Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator.
- 150 Watts x 2 @ 2 Ohm RMS – 110 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm, Freq.
9. NVX VADM2 440W RMS Full Range Class D 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Micro Amplifier
- PEAK POWER: 880 Watts
- RMS POWER: 【4 ohms: 150W x 2 chan.
- COMPACT: Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows amplifier to be extremely compact.
- MARINE CERTIFIED: Our VAD line of compact amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine grade circuit board.
- FEATURES: LED indicator lighting | 3-way protection circuitry | Balanced Differential Inputs | Speaker-level (high-level) inputs | Selectable crossover modes.
10. Kenwood KAC-M1814 4-Channel Compact Bridgeable Marine/Motorsports 400W Max Power Digital Amplifier
- Digital Amplifier Technology
- Speaker Level Input w/ Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 2 Ohms Load Capability
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- 1m (3.3ft) RCA Cable
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Micro Car Amplifier currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Micro Car Amplifier based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Micro Car Amplifier before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Micro Car Amplifier they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Micro Car Amplifier, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Micro Car Amplifier before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Micro Car Amplifier will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Micro Car Amplifier if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Micro Car Amplifier on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.