Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Mortise Jig, chose the finest ones and prepared Mortise Jig Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Mortise Jig from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Mortise Jig from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Mortise Jig
We’ve scanned 100 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Mortise Jig than this review article may help you.
|1||Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||M Power MHLF Mortise Hinge Lock Flute Guide for CRB7 Router Base - Router Base Sold Separately||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||Bora Router Dado Jig||9.6||View On Amazon|
|4||Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit||9.2||View On Amazon|
|5||Woodhaven 8536 3-1/2" Hinge Jig||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||Leigh Y-Axis Mortise Guides||9.2||View On Amazon|
|7||Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||MILESCRAFT HingeMate350 Entry and Passage Door Hinge Jig||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Souber DBB Lock Mortiser||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit
- M Power MHLF Mortise Hinge Lock Flute Guide for CRB7 Router Base Router Base Sold Separately
- Bora Router Dado Jig, the Woodworking Router Guide That Allows For Precise, Straight Dados, Rabbets, and...
- Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit, DBB Lock Mortiser Door Fitting Kit with 3pcs Tungsten Steel...
- Woodhaven 8536 3-1/2" Hinge Jig, 5/8" Radius
- Leigh Y-Axis Mortise Guides
- Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise
- MILESCRAFT HingeMate350 Entry and Passage Door Hinge Jig
- Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates , Black
- Souber DBB Lock Mortiser
1. Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit
- The Mortise Lock Installation Kit comes with everything needed to cut professional quality, fast and accurate mortise pockets and face plates for Schlage, Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Kaba, and other door hardware.
- The mortise jig is quick and simple to set up, self centering and securely clamps onto the door edge securely.
- This professional kit includes three of the most common carbide-tipped wood cutting bits – 7/8”, 1”, and 1-1/4” diameter.
- For use on hard wood, soft wood, composite doors and even aluminum doors (with the use of special cutters).
- Protect and store tools in a custom heavy duty case
2. M Power MHLF Mortise Hinge Lock Flute Guide for CRB7 Router Base – Router Base Sold Separately
- Massive range of width from effectively zero up to a maximum of 7″
- Large nylon jaws stabilize relationship between router and work piece
- Micro adjustment ensures jaws remain parallel to each other at all times
- CRB7 Precision Router Base sold separately
3. Bora Router Dado Jig
- MAKE STRAIGHT, ACCURATE DADOS AND RABBETS – Woodworkers asked us for a router guide / router jig that would make precise Dados, Rabbets, and Mortise cuts.
- WORKS WITH THE BORA WTX and NGX CLAMP EDGES – The perfect addition to your woodshop, this dado router guide will help with all of your woodworking projects.
- WORKS WITH ALMOST ALL MAKE/MODEL ROUTER – Includes a 1” standard guide bushing for easy mounting (works with almost any routers).
- VERSATILE CUTTING FOR WIDE DADOS – Cutting adjustment allows for cutting wide dado’s with a 1/4″ 3/8″ or 1/2″ router bit.
- LARGE PLATE SIZE FOR EASIER HANDLING – The large plate size ensures your router stays steady, and is easy to handle.
- Our router plate is not designed for palm routers.
4. Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit
- 16 PIECES KIT – This 16-piece door lock mortising kit involves 1 jig kit door lock motiser with 3 cutters, 2 spanners, 1 ruler and 10 accessories.
- 3 CUTTERS – Cutters made of tungsten steel, higher quality over high-speed steel.
- APPLICABLE DOOR RANGE – The lock mortising kit can be used on wooden and aluminum doors with thickness under 13.
- EASY OPERATION – Applying vertical guides with height and depth stops, overrun cutting area will be avoided by using this tool set.
- ACCURATE AND FAST – Robust construction and precise manufacture.
5. Woodhaven 8536 3-1/2″ Hinge Jig
- 3-1/2″ Hinge Jig w/5/8″ radius corners
- Fastest, easiest, least expensive and most accurate way to cut a hinge mortise.
- Made of 10mm (.393”) thick phenolic for heavy duty use, measures 5-5/8″ x 7-5/8″.
- Uses a bearing guided bit (our 8500 – sold separetly), or bushing & bit combination (5030K & 13416 – sold separately), to follow the jig for perfect mortises.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA!
6. Leigh Y-Axis Mortise Guides
7. Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise
- QUICK AND SECURE: With its tool-free setup, the Trend Lock Jig is very fast to set to any door width from 34mm to 58mm wide; Full-length clamping plate ensures jig remains rock solid in use, secured with locking levers and twin clamping knobs.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZES: The set of 12 lock face plate and 4 lock case templates supplied are held in the Lock Jig with magnets for fast swapping, requiring just one router and cutter to do both the lock case mortice and the faceplate.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS: A comprehensive laminated reference sheet with common lock model also offers a secondary chart on the reverse side for info relating to faceplate and lock case sizes to quickly select the correct templates and achieve perfect results.
- EASY TO USE: Each template is stamped to indicate the locks it can be used with; 4-lettered plates for lock cases and 12-numbered plates for the faceplates; Simplifying and speeding up the selection process as well as eliminating costly errors.
- NEEDED ACCESSORIES: To rout the lock case mortice, a router with an 80mm plunge and fitted with a 30mm guide bush is required, along with a suitable 12mm diameter cutter with an overall length of 115mm to achieve the maximum mortice depth of 70mm.
8. MILESCRAFT HingeMate350 Entry and Passage Door Hinge Jig
- Templates for 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″ and 4-1/2″ hinges; 1-1/8 x 2-3/4, 1-1/2 x 2-1/4 strike plates; 1″ x 2-1/4″, 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″, and 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ latch plates.
- Sturdy steel frame adjusts from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ doors and jambs
- Centered tabs on each template ensure complete accuracy
- Includes 1/2″ router bit with bearing, spring-loaded corner chisel and self-centering hinge bit
- Easy Measure Guide is included to simplify standard industry placement of your door hardware
9. Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE: Sliding plates and stops for mortice and faceplates from 30mm up to 250mm long, ideal for use with obscure sized locks as well as all standard locks and latches.
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in a 1/2-in capacity router with 80mm plunge capacity fitted with a 30mm guidebush and 12mm cutter; Suitable Trend cutters: 3/75X1/2TC, TR37X1/2TC, C172X1/2TC.
- QUICK AND EASY SET UP: Engraved on underside to allow fast, accurate set up for common door widths of 35mm, 40mm, 44mm and 54mm.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Adjustment range makes it the ideal jig for precision fitting the mortice positions for multi-point lock strips into wooden doors; For lock faceplates of lengths up to 250mm.
- ADAPTABLE SLIDING PLATE AND STOP ADJUSTMENTS: Useful with different guidebush diameters and straight cutters for general mortice work in construction projects.
10. Souber DBB Lock Mortiser
- DBB Lock Mortiser
How To Choose The Best Mortise JigDoes the thought of finding a great Mortise Jig stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mortise Jig in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mortise Jig for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mortise Jig. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mortise Jig in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mortise Jig currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mortise Jig based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mortise Jig before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mortise Jig they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mortise Jig, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mortise Jig before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mortise Jig will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mortise Jig if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mortise Jig on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.