Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Multitrack Recording Mixer, chose the finest ones and prepared Multitrack Recording Mixer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Multitrack Recording Mixer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Multitrack Recording Mixer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Multitrack Recording Mixer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Multitrack Recording Mixer after analyzing 200 reviews.
|1||Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||9.8||View On Amazon|
|4||Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console||9.8||View On Amazon|
|5||Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||9.8||View On Amazon|
|6||Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder||9.4||View On Amazon|
|7||Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder||9.2||View On Amazon|
|8||Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||9||View On Amazon|
|9||Zoom R16 Multitrack SD Recorder Controller and Interface (International Version - No Warranty)||9||View On Amazon|
|10||MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production [Download]||8.8||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder,Black
- Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder , Black
- Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, for Music, Podcasting, and More, 12-Input/ 14-Channel...
- Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card Recorder, 22-in/4-out...
- Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder, Interface, Controller, 2 XLR Combo Inputs 8 Tracks, USB Audio Interface...
- Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder
- Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Zoom R16 Multitrack SD Recorder Controller and Interface International Version No Warranty
- MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production [Download]
1. Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- A perfect music sketch pad with built-in high-quality stereo condenser microphones for multi-track recording anytime, anywhere.
- Easy to operate, just like a cassette MRT, with recording preparation achievable in just two steps after turning the device on.
- SD/SDHC cards are used for recording media, allowing data to be transferred to the computer via USB
- To ensure a simple, easy-to-use interface, no unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording process.
- Features two analog 1/4″ inputs that allow users to connect external microphones, electric-acoustic guitars, and line-level devices.
- Also features two XLR inputs with +48V Phantom Power to allow the connection of external condenser microphones.
- Designed with many onboard effects for all input channels to get the most out of your recordings
2. Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Eighteen track faders and one master fader allows instant access to any track without selecting pages or banks of faders.
- 5″ LCD screen and select, self-illuminated buttons – make it easy to keep an eye on your entire creative process.
- Records to SD/SDHC cards to provide fast, secure and reliable capture of every vocal line, guitar lick and drum hit.
- Built-in multi effects processor and mastering tools make it easy to go from demo to finished product.
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch.
3. Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- Frequency characteristics 44.
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and savable mix
- 14 -in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
4. Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console
- A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu dive, and all inputs/outputs are all on the surface for easy access.
- Features 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps and multiple stereo line inputs for studio-quality audio performance right out of the box.
- Capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time.
- Once a take is done, easily playback any or all recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown; Input Impedance: 22kΩ.
- Can act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
- Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, it can easily be carried from studio to stage with confidence in its reliability.
5. Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono mic/line plus 2 stereo) offer up to 22Tracks of recording (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
- 6 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable, savablemix as well as a dedicated 7th output for the sound Engineer.
- 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters that can be applied to any channel via two dedicated EFX busses.
- 22-In/4-out USB Audio Interface Mode lets you route inputs to DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card.
- Wireless control via free IOS app and optional bta-1 adapter
6. Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder
- Digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording utilizing Secure Digital (SD) memory.
- 16/24-bit/44. 1kHz linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Supports cards up to 32GB SDHC
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks
7. Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder
- 12 in / 10 Out USB Audio Interface for DAW Connectivity
- Click Output with TAP TEMPO
- Onboard MIDI Functionality
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ installed on all input modules
- Dual headphone output with individual volume and source selection
8. Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
9. Zoom R16 Multitrack SD Recorder Controller and Interface (International Version – No Warranty)
- Zoom R16 Multitrack SD Recorder Controller and Interface
- Japanese Version
- Japanese Manual Only
10. MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production [Download]
- Create audio productions within minutes of downloading with this powerful, yet easy-to-use software
- Mix an unlimited number of audio, music and voice tracks, record single or multiple tracks simultaneously.
- All the power of professional mixing and recording equipment through a single platform
- Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz, export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio.
- Load any audio file and export to all popular audio formats from studio quality wav to high compression formats.
Multitrack Recording Mixer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Multitrack Recording Mixer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Multitrack Recording Mixer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Multitrack Recording Mixer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Multitrack Recording Mixer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Multitrack Recording Mixer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Multitrack Recording Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Multitrack Recording Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Multitrack Recording Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Multitrack Recording Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Multitrack Recording Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Multitrack Recording Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Multitrack Recording Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Multitrack Recording Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Multitrack Recording Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.