Our team studied on 1000 reviews available online for Opengl Card, chose the finest ones and prepared Opengl Card Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Opengl Card from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Opengl Card from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Opengl Card
We found 500 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Opengl Card and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 1GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 1GD3H LP) (Renewed)||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||NVIDIA Quadro 400 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and DisplayPort OpenGL||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Card||9||View On Amazon|
|5||NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and Dual DisplayPort OpenGL||9||View On Amazon|
|6||VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798||8.6||View On Amazon|
|7||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||NVIDIA Quadro 2000 by PNY 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and Dual DisplayPort OpenGL||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||HP J3G88AT Quadro K2200 Graphic Card - 4 GB GDDR5 SDRAM - PCI Express 2.0 x16 - 128 bit Bus Width - 4096 x 2160 - DirectX 11.1||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Developing Graphics Frameworks with Python and OpenGL||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 1GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics...
- NVIDIA Quadro 400 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and DisplayPort OpenGL, DirectX, and...
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics...
- NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Card, Computer Low Profile GPU, 2GB 64Bit DDR3 PCIe 2.0 x8, HDMI/VGA/DVI, DirectX...
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and Dual DisplayPort OpenGL, DirectX...
- VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics...
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics...
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000 by PNY 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and Dual DisplayPort OpenGL, Direct...
- HP J3G88AT Quadro K2200 Graphic Card 4 GB GDDR5 SDRAM PCI Express 2.0 x16 128 bit Bus Width 4096 x 2160...
- Developing Graphics Frameworks with Python and OpenGL
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 1GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 1GD3H LP) (Renewed)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- 1GB 64-bit DDR3 VRAM
- 1 HDMI, 1 DL-DVI-D and 1 VGA (D-sub)
- Low-profile Design
- All Solid Capacitors
- Fanless and Noise less GPU Heatsink
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
2. NVIDIA Quadro 400 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and DisplayPort OpenGL
- 48 CUDA Parallel Processing Cores
- DVI-DL and DisplayPort Connectors
- Energy Star Complant, Low 32W Power Consumption
- 64-bit Memory Interface
- 12.3 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- OptnGL 3.3, DirectX 10.1, Sharper Model 4.1 Support
- NVIDIA CUDA, Direct Computer, and Open support
- 3 Year Warranty
3. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz.
4. NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Card
- High Speed】:2G DDR3 video memory with up to 5 Gbps speed ensure a smooth gaming and application experience.
- Stay Cool】:Wide aluminum fin-stack array heatsink extracts more heat and heat dissipation fan distributes it more efficiently, which keep the GPU cooler and running stronger.
- Low Power Consumption】:No external power supply, about 30W full-load power consumption, 300W minimum PSU recommendation.
- Driver Needed】:6.
- Durable】:All solid capacitors, integrated thickened heat dissipation module, strengthened PCB materials, make games and entertainment performance more stable.
5. NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and Dual DisplayPort OpenGL
- 32 CUDA parallel processor cores
- 512MB GDDR3 Frame Buffer
- 128-bit memory interface
- DisplayPort (2) and DVI-I DL outputs (1) – any two active
- Certified on all leading 3D design and DCC applications
6. VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for Direct Compute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) Core Speed 1125 MHz
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- 4 x 4K Cinematic mini DisplayPort Ports v 1 2 (4096 x 2160 per port)
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.
7. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)
- Nvidia GeForce GT 710, 2GB DDR3 192 CUDA cores, 64-bit Memory Bus, 954 MHz engine Clock, 1600 MHz Memory Clock.
- Pci Express 2.0
- Fanless cooling
- Triple display support
- Directx 12 (feature 11_0) API, OpenGL 4.5 supports for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-Watt Max power consumption
- Package Content: ZT-71302-20L, Low profile I/O bracket, driver Disk, user Manual
8. NVIDIA Quadro 2000 by PNY 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DVI-I DL and Dual DisplayPort OpenGL
- Frame Buffer Memory 1 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface 128-bit
- Memory Bandwidth 41.6 GB/s
- CUDA Parallel Processing Cores 192
- Display Connectors DVI-DL + DP + DP
9. HP J3G88AT Quadro K2200 Graphic Card – 4 GB GDDR5 SDRAM – PCI Express 2.0 x16 – 128 bit Bus Width – 4096 x 2160 – DirectX 11.1
10. Developing Graphics Frameworks with Python and OpenGL
Opengl Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Opengl Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Opengl Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Opengl Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Opengl Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Opengl Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Opengl Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Opengl Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Opengl Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Opengl Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Opengl Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Opengl Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Opengl Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Opengl Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Opengl Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.